Rawls Baptist Church COVID-19 Schedule on Campus
- 10:45 a.m. – Worship (Live Stream to begin approximately 10:55 a.m.)
- 7:00 p.m. – Rawls Student Ministry
Rawls Baptist Church COVID-19 Guidelines
- Masks will be worn at all times, gloves optional
- Practice social distancing at all times and sanitizing hands when necessary
- Enter through the main RBC sanctuary entrance where your temperature will be taken
- Use hand sanitizer when entering the building
- When you enter, fill every other pew from the front first, to the back; and then other seats on the side of the sanctuary.
- Pews and chairs that are not to be used will be roped off to ensure social distancing
- Families may sit together on one pew or row of chairs; married couples may sit together on pew or chairs. Individuals will sit on pews and chairs 6ft apart.
- Exiting the sanctuary will be pew by pew starting from the back (chairs will exit last)
- No use of the water fountain
- Ushers will assist in maintaining guidelines
- If a restroom is needed, only the restrooms in the Fellowship Hall will be available. Someone will be posted outside the restrooms to clean after each individual.
- Lysol will be provided in the restrooms.
*Parents, the nursery will not be available during service, but all children are welcome to attend. We will be livestreaming the service in the Fellowship Hall for parents who may feel more comfortable in there with their children.