BELIEVE. BELONG. BECOME.
(Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed)
We offer Puggles (2 yr old), Cubbies (3-4 yr olds), Sparks (K-2nd), and T&T (3rd-5th)
Sunday evenings from 3:30 – 5:00 pm.
$20 per child, $40 max per family, and scholarships are available.
For more information please contact our Awana Ministry Director,
Natalie Bovee @ email@example.com
Registration is Open
What is Awana?
Awana is a nonprofit ministry focused on providing Bible-based evangelism and discipleship. Awana comes from 2 Timothy 2:15 and stands for Approved Workman Are Not Ashamed.
For over six decades, the Lord has used the ministry of Awana to reach kids, equip leaders, and change the world. Awana helps guide children as they grow in their knowledge of God’s Word and train them to follow His ways and practice His grace. Our goal is to equip kids so they can develop into lifelong followers of Jesus Christ.
Awana Ministry at Rawls Baptist Church
- Awana is a non-denominational organization that offers Bible-based clubs for boys and girls.
- RBC offers four clubs for children 2yrs old – 5th grade: Puggles, Cubbies, Sparks, and T&T.
- Children are given the opportunity to study and memorize Scripture in a fun and engaging way.
- We provide resources for all parents to help their children grow in Christ at home.
- Our Awana Ministry team is led by caring and exciting adults and student leaders.
- meets weekly on Sundays beginning September 11, from 3:00 – 5:30 through early May.
Puggles® recognizes the learning ability of 2-year-olds by introducing biblical truth at church and equipping parents to teach them at home.
Introduce young children to God and His love! In Awana Puggles, children learn four BigTruths—God Made Everything, God is Great, God Loves Us and We Give Thanks—and the Bible verses that go with them. Form an early foundation for faith with an interactive curriculum, parent materials, and Scripture-themed songs.
For more information on Awana Ministry go to
An Early Preschool Ministry (3 – 4 years old)
Cubbies® celebrates the spiritual potential of preschoolers (3- to 5-year-olds) by helping them develop respect for God, His Son, and His Word.
In Awana Cubbies, kids learn basic truths about God, Jesus, and salvation through fun handbooks, picture teaching cards, and more. Cubbies have two years of curriculum: HoneyComb and Appleseed.
These flexible lessons, awards, games, and teaching plans come together to create a welcoming space for kids to learn and grow.
Awana Ministry Registration
Join us for the Awana Ministry Kickoff Sunday, September 11 to pick up your uniform, and all the Awana material for your child! Awana meets Sunday evenings from 3:00-5:30 PM through early May.
Club fees are $20 per student, $40 max per family, and scholarships are available.
What will my child receive this year?
- Club Uniform or Vest
- Weekly interaction and support from Rawls Awana Ministry Team
- Curriculum: child’s handbook with 32 Bible-centered weekly lessons
- Awards throughout the year that are based on the progress of various activities such as Memorizing Verses.
Please select the blue check mark and create a KidCheck account for the purpose of checking your child into Awana Ministry upon arrival Sunday evenings.
KidCheck is our top Kid’s Ministry security that will be used for Awana Ministry as well for the purpose of making sure every child is safe, secure, and the parents feel comfortable knowing your child is safe, secure, and having fun.